Last year was a productive one for us here at Pandle. We managed to implement many new features to further improve our easy to use, refreshingly simple accounting software. And we’re very excited to tell you all about a big new update coming very soon.
But first up, let’s take a minute to pat ourselves on the back, and reflect upon last year’s successes:
- We’ve implemented Bank Rules, a feature that allows users to automatically categorise and assign tax codes to their imported transactions.
- Prepared for Making Tax Digital (MTD) by becoming a HMRC recognised software supporting MTD for VAT (pending approval).
- Added live chat support, so we can be on hand for any bookkeeping conundrums that may arise. We’ve also developed an internal message centre, so employees, accountants and business owners can easily converse without ever leaving Pandle.
- We’ve completely redesigned the Pandle Mobile app from the ground up, whilst also incorporating our Receipt Uploads feature, so users can snap photos of their receipts and upload them to Pandle before attaching them to transactions via their smartphone.
- We also added many other features to Pandle, including dashboard customisation, default tax codes, transaction links, notes, Google cloud migration, customer grouping, general ledger reporting, PIN login and the Pandle API.
However, this year we’re going bigger and better
You know that feeling, when you’ve been working on something that you’re really excited about, but have been told to keep it on the down low? Well we’ve been bursting with a big secret for the best part of 12 months now. And we’re ready to let rip.
Although technically… we’re not really allowed to just yet. So, here’s a few clues to leave you pondering.
Our latest update will allow everyone to use Pandle, and is possibly our biggest, most ambitious development to date. It has required insight from our accountancy experts and in depth knowledge from our most talented developers to achieve this goal, but that’s all we can say for now.
We’ve already said too much.
Ensure to keep an eye on our social platforms and website, so that you don’t miss out on our biggest news drop yet, coming next week – watch this space.
In the meantime, if you’re not already familiar with our bookkeeping software, take our cloud-software for a test drive with a free trial version of Pandle.