If you’ve been considering switching from your complex and difficult-to-use accounting software to a simpler solution, now is the perfect time.
With a new tax year almost upon us, it’s time to update your systems and really get your accounts sorted for the 2017/18 tax year. Here is why you should start making the change now.
New tax year, new you
April 2017 marks the beginning of a new tax year; a time when many freelancers and small businesses are thinking about their bookkeeping. Since you’re already organising your accounts, it makes good sense to change your accounting software at the same time, as you won’t have to worry about it later in the year.
The beginning of April is the ideal time to switch as you won’t have to work across two systems when you’re preparing your accounts and tax returns.
Because you’ll be importing transactions from this tax year, you won’t need to input as much information into the new system as you would if you were beginning in the middle of the tax year. This means less faffing around when creating your new account and an easier transition between accounting softwares.
Switching to Pandle this April
There are plenty of reasons why Pandle should be your accounting software of choice for the new tax year, but here are just a few.
- Not only is Pandle ideal for small businesses and freelancers (it’s built specifically for you!), but we’re constantly working to create the best software for our users by listening to feedback and implementing new features on a monthly basis.
- No problem is too small or too large, so if you’re looking for a software with a great support team to guide you through the setting up process, you can count on Pandle. We have support pages to help you set up your account and a support email, where a member of our support team will get back to you promptly with help.
- Pandle is created by The Accountancy Partnership, so we have access to advice straight from accountants who work with small businesses and freelancers. This means Pandle’s features are based around the functions we know small businesses need.
- Our app is on the way. If you want to send invoices and manage your books on the go, you’ll be able to effortlessly with the Pandle App. Don’t worry, we’ll let you know when it’s released!
- It’s free! A Pandle account won’t cost you a penny. However, if you’re interested in more extensive features such as; bulk invoice emailing, invoice reminders and user permissions, you can upgrade to a Pandle Pro account for just £5 a month + VAT.
- Want to partner up? If you’re an accountant interested in offering Pandle to your clients, you can partner with Pandle. Check out the options here.
Thinking of switching to Pandle? You can contact our sales team on 0203 290 8222 to see if Pandle is the right match for you.