We’re well into October now and Pandle HQ has been buzzing with developers working to get Pandle Pro ready. We expect it to be released in the coming weeks, so keep your eyes peeled!
Meanwhile, here’s some other updates that might tickle your fancy.
Win a £50 Amazon voucher!
At Pandle we pride ourselves on being able to listen to Pandle users’ feedback and taking action on what you’ve said. That’s why we’re asking you to fill in our feedback form. We want to know exactly what you think we’re doing well and what we can improve. Oh, did we mention you could win a £50 Amazon voucher?
Enter the survey here to be in with a chance!
You will be pleased to hear our bank feeds integrations are now complete and have moved to the testing phase! Our partnership with Yodlee will cut out the need for CSV imports and will allow us to apply algorithms that better understand your transactions which will help with automatic categorisation.
- A new date format has been included on custom imports to cover Cash Plus accounts; YYYY-MM-DD
- Pandle now remembers information stored in opening balance wizard if abandoned to save data having to be re-entered
- Help notifications can now be dismissed permanently to avoid user frustration
- Decimal point behaviour has been improved to enable users more efficient entry when inputting manual transactions
- Displaying transactions now ordered by date by default rather than order of transactions entered
- Alteration to bank feeds to allow users to start from a date in the past
- Consolidation of category menu buttons to make layout simpler
- Adjusted invoice margins following user feedback
- Added feedback buttons to user interface for further input from users
- Rectified quotation footer issues
Any other small issues you’re having with Pandle? Drop us a comment below and we’ll let you know if we’re planning on changing it!
We have been working hard on this and have around 6 to 7 additional invoice templates implemented thus far. This feature should be released shortly and we will continue to add to the template library so that users have a choice of at least 20 different invoice designs. Please feel free to make design suggestions for new templates and we will be happy to look at implementing them.
Please see the following article for more information on how we are improving your invoicing: https://www.pandle.com/pandle-invoice-updates-templates/.
Pandle Partner Account
We have now started work on the Pandle Partner account which will give professionals the ability to switch between their client’s Pandle accounts and will incorporate extra tools such as easy cross charging features, additional reporting and much more.
Pandle Global Account
We will soon be opening up Pandle to the rest of the world with a global Pandle account which can be used in any base currency, will facilitate different types of sales tax and will offer multiple languages. We will also be building dedicated versions for key markets which will be much more customised to the needs of those markets.
Is there something you’d like to see change at Pandle? Leave your comments in the section below or get in touch with us through email to get your thoughts heard. And don’t forget to leave us feedback for your chance to win a £50 Amazon voucher!